To give our clients a further payment option in order to settle a bill or make a payment on account of costs, we have introduced a new secure online payment facility.
To pay in this way is quite simple - click on the option you require ‘Pay your Bill or Send Money on Account’, complete the relevant information required making sure to quote your client reference number and or Invoice number. Select continue, this will take you to our secure online payment service where you can pay your bill or money on account of costs by debit or credit card.
Please note, it is very important that online payments are only to be made to settle an issued bill or make a payment when you have been requested to do so on account of costs. It must not be used for any other payments, such as the balance of purchase monies on a conveyancing transaction.
If you have any queries regarding paying through our website, please contact our Accounts Department by email at email@example.com, or by telephone on 01424 434192. They are contactable during our normal working hours of 9.00am-5.00pm.
Payments can only be accepted in GBP - Sterling.
To make a payment online please choose one of the following options.
- How we protect your information: We use industry standard technology to encrypt your details as they pass over the internet and to enable your browser to confirm that it's really our site that you're using. We use secure certificates issued by Verisign/Symantec.
- On any page where you are entering personal details, you will see the closed padlock icon that tells you the page is protected (see below). If you are using a very old or unsupported browser (eg; Internet Explorer 6.0) you will not be able to connect to these secure pages. In that case, please upgrade to a supported browser (eg; a modern version of IE, Chrome, Opera, Safari or Firefox).
- Padlock positions:
- IE - Left of the refresh icon in the address bar
- Opera - Far right in the address bar
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox - Left of the page URL in the address bar
- If you share your PC or use a facility in a public place - Make sure you are not overlooked as you enter your details and close the browser window and, if applicable, log off when you have finished.