Based in our Eastbourne office Stuart primarily deals with disputes. Stuart is available to attend to clients in person at any of our branch offices or remotely via electronic means.
Stuart has resided and practised in Eastbourne, Sussex, for all of his career with a natural inclination towards litigation matters. Despite this the work has taken him far-afield with clients countywide. This has involved him being regularly immersed in court proceedings or attending to alternative dispute resolution.
He now primarily deals with disputes and the following are some of the spheres in which he practices -
- Real estate to include ownership, boundaries, easements and covenants
- Contractual disputes, both for the individual and business
- Nuisance and other tortious liability
- Trust disputes
- Consumer rights Act matters
- Contentious wills and probate
- Guarantees and undue influence
- Company law issues
- Serious private criminal matters
- Personal injury cases generally and in particular cases arising from sexual offending
- Court of Protection cases
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE:
Away from his work-passion Stuart can be found horse riding, skiing and wine tasting - although we hope not all at the same time!
For further information or to speak to one of our experts please call us on: