As a landlord, your property is often your biggest investment. We can help you with all legal aspects of managing your property portfolio, whether this is a single residential property or a collection of commercial premises.
How we can help
Our team works on all aspects of landlord and tenant law. We can advise on evicting your tenant by obtaining a possession order from the courts through to advising you on your obligations as a landlord of a property.
Here are just some of the services we offer:
- Regaining possession of your property
- Defending disrepair claims by your tenant
- Ensuring you are complying with your obligations as a landlord
- Drafting tenancy agreements
- Initiating forfeiture proceedings
- Dealing with service charge disputes
- Advising in relation to breaches of covenant or tenancy agreements
- Lease extensions
- Collective enfranchisement
- Right to Manage
- Right to First Refusal
The law surrounding a landlord/tenant relationship can be very strict, so it’s important you get it right. Our team has the experience to help you determine the best way to reach the result you need while providing you with the relevant law to ensure that you are protected along the way.
We offer fixed fee packages where possible which are designed to give you peace of mind - you know that you have a specialist on your side without worry that costs might escalate.
At Heringtons, you have a team that works with you and sees your case through from start to finish.